Business Intelligence Analyst
About the role
Invisible Systems have a vacancy for a Business Intelligence Analyst who will report into the Sales and Marketing Director. This role is critical to the growth of Invisible Systems and will aid in the decision making required to achieve growth ambitions.
The role will be based at the Manchester Office and may involve travel to clients offices from time to time.
- liaises with internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify clients’ requirements and to define the scope of existing software, hardware and network provision;
- undertakes feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to clients.
- communicates the impact of emerging technologies on clients and advises upon the potential introduction of such technology.
- examines existing business models and flows of data and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems in order to meet clients’ needs;
- works closely with clients to implement new systems.
Key requirements – the ideal candidate
- Excellent written English
- Understanding of Chinese language
- Honours or Master’s degree in a STEM subject
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent problem skills
- Excellent data presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 2/3+ years of working experience in the industry
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Experience creating outputs for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to perform under pressure, balancing multiple priorities
- Experienced in analysis for a marketing function and supporting marketing stakeholders would be highly desirable.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with us
Invisible Systems is driving change. We use industry – leading IOT technology to unlock key operational information and improve performance. We work with brands like BT, British Gas and EE, through to Greggs, Disney and even the National Grid. Our shared objectives? Cutting carbon emissions, maximising efficiency and taking control.
"We’re really proud of our reputation for taking complex technology and making it simple. It’s all about thinking from the customer’s perspective, solving problems and exceeding expectation"
What’s in it for you?
A career with a company that’s going places, working alongside some of the brightest and best. Whether you’re in tech or sales, support or admin, you’ll play a vital role, appreciated and valued by the team around you and our client partners.
We’re passionate about the success of our employees and are committed to helping you grow. Over 16 years, we’ve cultivated a culture of curiosity, passion and innovation – and now growth is really taking off.
6 reasons to be part of our success story
- Join a rapidly scaling company in an industry set to hit $457B by 2020.
- Learn and grow from the leading minds driving the Internet of Things
- Work with big clients such as EE, The National Grid and Disney
- Help us save our environment with pioneering technology
- Get real responsibility from day 1
- Challenge yourself to grow and progress in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Telephone: 0161 883 3204